Every Christmas, we are guaranteed for these things to happen. Every family, every house, every year!
1) The kids wake up at 3am.
2) Teenagers refuse to get dressed until two minutes before the Grandparents arrive.
3) Older relatives exclaim how much kids get these days and how ‘obscene’ it is, you bite your tongue.
4) The red wine is always opened early.
5) There’s a small war over cracker pulling.
6) Some-one says ‘actually I’m not a big fan of turkey’.
7) You made bread sauce, cranberry sauce and gravy and forgot to put them on the table.
8) Everyone groans when Gran wants to watch the Queen’s speech.
9) Everyone is exhausted by 3pm (see 2).
10) The dog is the only one happy with its presents and you realise you love the dog the most.
But, you wouldn’t change it for anything!!
Check out our amazing gift guides and get your Christmas spirit now!