These sweet and salty cookies are loaded with crunchy nuts and big hunks of melty, salted, almond chocolate drops, with a light sprinkling of sea salt on top. YUM!
- 8tbsp butter, softened
- 65g brown sugar
- 65g golden caster sugar
- 1 free range egg
- 1/2tsp vanilla
- 1/2tsp sea salt
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 160g all-purpose flour
- 130g of your choice of nuts (sliced almonds, cashews, hazelnuts etc)
- 110g Lily O’Brien’s Crunchy Salted Almond Chocolate Share bag
- 20g milk cooking chocolate
- sea salt (for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat oven to 180C / Gas mark 4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and beat for another 2min.
- Add the vanilla, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add the flour and beat until just combined. Fold in the nuts and the chocolate.
- Using a spoon, drop balls of the cookie dough on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10min, or until the cookies are slightly browned along the edges.