Simple yet lusciously indulgent, these tasty, versatile little bites can be served as an informal snack or presented as an elegant nibble or canapé with a glass of something chilled.
Preparation Time: 5min
Makes: 36 bites
- 6 slices rye bread
- 1 pack Boursin soft cheese with herbs
- 180g smoked salmon slices
- Fresh dill and edible flowers, to garnish
- Cut each slice of rye bread into 6 squares.
- Spread lashings of Boursin on top.
- Cut your smoked salmon into small squares and layer on.
- Decorate with dill sprigs and edible flowers.
- Serve and enjoy! It’s that simple!