Here’s a vegan showstopper that everyone will tuck in to with delight – yet it’s so quick and straightforward to prepare!
A silky vanilla and rum yogurt contrasts with juicy raspberries and crunchy chocolate Oreos.
Preparation Time: 20min
- 3-4tbsp Violife Cocospread
- 200g Violife Creamy Original
- 1 pack Oreo biscuits
- 200g fresh raspberries
- 200g coconut or almond yogurt
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 2tbsp rum
- 1 espresso shot
- 2tbsp water
- 1tsp coconut sugar
- 3tbsp cocoa nibs, to decorate
- Place 3-4tbsp Violife Cocospread on a small plate. On another small plate crush 5 Oreos with your hands and mix with the cocoa nibs.
- Prepare your tiramisu dessert glasses by dipping the rim into the Cocospread evenly and then coating with the Oreo and cocoa nib mixture. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the Violife Creamy with the yogurt, vanilla and rum. Whisk until smooth. Set aside in the fridge.
- Make the espresso, allow to cool and stir in the water and the sugar. Mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Crumble 3 Oreos with your hand into each dessert glass, covering the bottom. Pour over 2tbsp coffee mixture and top with 3tbsp of the creamy mixture.
- Top with fresh raspberries and repeat this layering process, finishing with the fresh raspberries. Chill before serving.