Recipe by Princes
A stunning pudding to serve on Christmas Day – and it only uses 4 ingredients!
Preparation time: 12min
Cooking time: 15min
- 1 packet of ready rolled puff pastry (320g)
- 2tbsp icing sugar
- 1 x 300g can Princes raspberries in light syrup
- 300ml double cream
- Preheat the oven to 180oC, Fan Oven 160oC, Gas Mark 4.
- Cut the puff pastry into 8 rectangles about 10cm x 5cm.
- Dust with icing sugar and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place another sheet of baking paper on top and another baking tray to keep it gently squashed down while it cooks.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for about 15min, then take out of the oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk the cream by hand in a bowl for about 10min until you create stiff peaks. Add 1tbsp of icing sugar and whisk for another 30sec.
- To create each mille feuille, place one puff pastry rectangle on a plate, add a layer of cream (pipe with a large nozzle), then raspberries, then top with puff pastry and a sprinkle of icing sugar.