Fresh from Otterbeck Distillery, here’s an elegant way to spice up your Christmas gin! If you prepare the syrup in advance, it’s really quick and easy to serve.
- 50ml chilled spiced syrup
- 50ml Otterbeck Distillery Gently Spiced Cotton Gin
- Top with Champagne
For the spiced syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Juice and rind of 2 oranges
- Simmer all syrup ingredients for 15min until reduced by half.
- Strain the syrup into a glass jar. Chill in the fridge until ready to use.
- Combine the gin with chilled syrup in a cocktail glass. Top with chilled champagne.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and orange peel.
Find more gorgeous food and drink recipes to try in Your Best Ever Christmas magazine, available in newsagents or order a copy here!