All the delicious flavours of the festive meal served up in a crispy Yorkshire pudding – without the sprouts! A mouthwatering new way to use up turkey leftovers.
Preparation Time: 5-10min
Cooking Time: 45min
Makes: 15 puddings
- 1 packet sage & onion stuffing mix
- 1 JAZZ™ apple, diced
- 15 frozen Yorkshire puddings
- 125g sliced roast turkey
- Dijon mustard, for brushing
- 1 jar cranberry sauce
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- In a heatproof bowl, combine the stuffing mix and diced apple. Prepare the stuffing according to the instructions on the package, then spread evenly across a large baking dish and cook until extra crispy on the outside. Once cooked, set aside to cool slightly before using.
- Place the Yorkshire puddings on a baking tray and heat according to the instructions on the package. At the same time, warm through the roast turkey in the microwave or oven, and slice or pull apart into smaller pieces.
- Once the Yorkshire puddings are fully heated, remove them from the oven and brush the inside with a generous amount of Dijon mustard. Divide the roast turkey amongst the puddings and place the pieces into each one, leaving space in the middle for the stuffing.
- Add a spoonful of stuffing to each pudding, then top with cranberry sauce and fresh thyme leaves. Serve immediately.