This stunning chocolate treat is made using the newest addition to the Schär gluten-free range – Delishios.
Made with a light, crunchy cereal centre, Delishios are smothered in indulgent milk chocolate. The perfect sweet treat for gluten-free foodies, they’re the first of their kind in the UK free-from category. Find them in Asda‘s free-from aisle, £1 per 37g pack!
Preparation time: 20min
Cooking time: 10min+2hrs chilling
For the Rocky Road
- 180g dark chocolate
- 50g butter
- 3tbsp golden syrup
- 3 x 37g packets Schär Gluten Free Delishios, halved
- 60g Schär Gluten Free Pretzels
- 50g marshmallows
For the decoration
- 50g white chocolate
- 1 packet Schär Delishios
- Gold edible glitter/lustre
- Grease and line a ring-shaped bundt tin (you can use a normal cake tin if you don’t have a bundt tin).
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. Set aside to cool for 10min.
- Add the golden syrup to the chocolate and butter mix.
- Mix in the Delishios, Pretzels and marshmallows. Stir well to ensure all the ingredients are coated in the chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into the bundt tin and press down firmly. Refrigerate for two hours before decorating.
- Tip: If using a cake tin, place a mug in the middle of the tin and add the mixture around this to achieve the wreath shape.
- Remove from the tin once you are ready to decorate.
- Melt the white chocolate and use a spoon to drizzle onto the Rocky Road.
- Empty one packet of Schär Delishios into a plastic bag with a small amount of the gold lustre dust. Make sure the bag is tied, then shake until all the Delishios are covered.
- Fix the Delishios to the top of the Rocky Road wreath using a tiny blob of melted white chocolate for each one.
- Serve and enjoy!